We always knew that traveling has a lasting effect on our minds, body and soul. But have you ever thought what effect these vacations may have on your little prince/princess?
Do they like to travel, does it have any of the positive effects it has on us adults or is it just a waste of money on kids? Here are a few reasons why traveling is never a waste of money or time even for your cuddly poodles.
- Travel helps children acknowledge a wide gamut of senses. It encourages them to experience various sights, smells, sounds, colors, faces and languages from an early age.
- It teaches them geography, practically! They look forward to new destinations on the map and learn about various cultures.
- Travel makes them adapt to new environments. You will have to stop fretting over their eating habits or even sleeping patterns. They learn to adapt to time zones and different cuisines from a young age.
View this post on Instagram
Photo by @acacia.johnson | A local fishing boat in Northern Norway, a few hundred kilometers above the Arctic Circle. Due to the warm currents of the Gulf Stream that run along the Norwegian coast, the country's Arctic climates can be surprisingly warm in the summer, even boasting white-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters. Follow me at @acacia.johnson for more adventures from the Arctic and beyond. #northernnorway #arctic #norway
- You always wondered whether your son/daughter will love to learn mellow music or be an adventure or both. Travel makes them experience each of these and choose what excites them.
- Travel is expensive but it’s an experience and memory they will cherish forever. It’s definitely better than the expensive toys you buy them that they will grow over.
- It will make them curious and encourage their love for learning something new.
Are you a nature lover and want your child to be one too? New destinations will make them love nature and different environments just like you do or even more.